How we can help you
Allied Health Services
Are you ready to take charge of your life, learn new skills, and improve your health and well-being? At Horizon Access Care, our Allied Health Therapists are here to help you achieve your goals, whether it’s improving your health, enhancing your quality of life, or mastering new skills.
Whether you’re working on regaining strength after an injury, improving your communication skills, or seeking ways to live more independently, our allied health therapists can create a personalised program just for you. Our services are designed to be delivered in a way that suits your preferences—how, where, and when you want them.
Daily Life Supports
Our Daily Life Support service targets all aspects of your life and helps you lead an empowering and growth oriented NDIS journey. Under these services our support workers will help you with your everyday household tasks, encourage you to participate in community activities of your choice, assist you with your everyday commutes and a lot more. The intent behind this service is to help the participants secure a smooth flow of life and ensure their access to everything they need to achieve their short and long term goals. The NDIS Daily Life Support category covers several core and capacity building supports.
Core Supports include –
- Assistance with daily living
- Assistance with social and community participation
Capacity Building Supports include –
- Support coordination
- Finding and keeping a job
- School leaver employment supports
- Improved health and wellbeing
- Improved learning support
Our Daily Life Support service follows a holistic approach and targets diverse aspects of the participant’s life. Under our Daily Life Support service our support workers will –
- Help you participate in neighbourhood events and activities of your choice.
- Take you to and from your educational/professional appointments.
- Accompany you to your regular or occasional visits to friends and family.
- Encourage participation in social groups and book clubs.
- Help with the travel arrangements for your weekend getaways.
- Ensure a safe commute to your medical appointments.
- Help you find and enrol in educational groups and hobby classes of your interest.
- Assist you with your household chores like cleaning, gardening, laundry, etc.
- Offer improved learning support to help you achieve your developmental goals.
- Offer support coordination services to manage your NDIS plan effectively.
Our Daily Life Support service covers this and a lot more, for more information, get in touch with us today.
We at Horizon Access Care help you make the best out of your NDIS plan through our support coordination services. This service includes helping you navigate through your NDIS plan, understanding all that NDIS offers in order to use them best to fulfil your long-term and short-term goals and coordinating your supports to ensure that everything proceeds in the right manner while maximising your wellbeing.
NDIS offers a lot to all its participants and understanding it all and reaping the benefits of it all is the prerequisite to making the best out of your NDIS plan. And this is where our support workers come to your aid.
NDIS Services Providers in Melbourne (Victoria): High-Quality Care
Horizon Access Care is one of Melbourne’s most trusted and reliable NDIS service providers. If you or your loved one has a physical, intellectual, sensory, or motor disability, our experts will provide paramount care and support to ensure your well-being and help you lead a more enriched and independent life.
We are NDIS-registered providers, and we help you set and achieve all your goals. Our team of professionals is highly qualified and friendly. And they will provide you with the necessary assistance from the comfort of your home.
Plan management is a type of disability service funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Horizon Access care plan management assists and support NDIS participants to manage their NDIS plan funding.
Our Plan managers can support participants by.
- Managing and monitoring a participant’s budget.
- Managing a participant’s NDIS claims and disbursing funds to providers for services delivered.
- Providing regular statements to a participant to show the financial status of their plan including prompt notification of over or under utilization.
- Offering increased choice and control to a participant over plan implementation and utilisation through additional plan financial assistance. Participants can also receive advice from Horizon access care plan managers how to utilise their NDIS plan funding which can assist in building a participant’s financial capacity and knowledge.